· You have to vote for 1 lesser quality icon and 1 favorite.
· Reasons for voting an icon out must be based on quality of the icon and not personal preference.
· Aim for 1-2 complete sentences, votes starting with 'I don't like', 'I think', 'I dislike'... won't be accepted.
· Give constructive criticism when voting. Here is a voting guide. If you can expand on how that icon can be improved, please do.
· Votes can be nulled if you fail to vote based on those guidelines, however I will tell you beforehand so you can fix it your vote.
· Positive votes will cancel out negative votes in case of a tie.
· Don't vote for yourself or encourage others to vote for you.
· If you're a participant and don't vote you won't be eligible for People's Choice or Mod's Choice.
Use this form:
Voting will be open till Saturday, March 24 by 9pm gmt+1.
To participants and everyone who sees this post, please check the community for voting every 2 days during this week :)